Friday, 16 May 2008

LATEST FUNNY STATUSES FOR FACEBOOK UPDATES

What is similarity between Bill Gates & me?
Don't know??
He never comes 2 my house
& I never go 2 his house

EGO PROBLEMS YOU KNOW ....
 (multiworld99.blogspot.com)

------------------------------------------------

Dream makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work,
Luv makes everything beautiful, Smile makes all da above...
So always Brush ur Teeth
(multiworld99.blogspot.com)

------------------------------------------------

Who said English is easy???
Fill in da blank with YES or No ....
1.��I dont have brain ....
2.��I dont have sence ....
3.��I am stupid .... .
(multiworld99.blogspot.com)

-------------------------------------------------

He came 2 me last nite
explored my whole body
licked it
sucked it
swallowed it
wen satisfied he left...
I waz hurt...
Itz MOSQUI2OOOOO.
You Dirty Mind.
(multiworld99.blogspot.com)

-----------------------------------------------

Q: What is da similirity
between SEX & SHOPPING?

A: MAN can not hold both
for more than 5 minutes.
(multiworld99.blogspot.com)

------------------------------------------------

Biwi ne bade pyar se pati ke.
Gale me bahein dali aur poocha.
Kaise Lag rahin hu ji?.

Pati : Jaise Bhagwan Shankar ke gale me naagin lipti ho.
(multiworld99.blogspot.com)

 -----------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment